Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Window and letter size

hi there,

am usiing the bgs online on a large screen and i tried to zoom (largen up) the whole window since on a large screen the letters are really small and you have to be close to the monitor to be able to see, my question: is there a way to resize the screen and letters? (the standard ctrl + / - dosnt work)

if not, I think this should definetly be something to implement ASAP since the letters are quite small and reading them makes the eyes tired

cheers

Hi 2pac,

How are you? Thanks for your post.
    You're not the first to suggest this. I'll make sure that your feedback gets to the software developers. At the moment I don't think that there is a way around this but I will let you know if I come across anything.

Best regards,
    Deb

Comment

HI Deb,

Thank you for the answer, I m good how are you? :-)

Well I think this should be done ASAP since it really kills the eyes with the small size and exhausts much sooner then with a normal sized letter!

Thank you

Comment

Also, can I just check which internet browser you are using to view BGS Online please.
        If you are not already, could you try one of the below and see if this resolves the issue...

Google Chrome - www.google.co.uk/chrome‎
        Mozilla Firefox - http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/

Comment

Hi Deb,

Sorry I was acctually refering to the distance learning course that is installed on the Computer...

Comment

Hi 2pac,

No problem, thanks for letting me know, it's eay to muddle them up.
            I'll add your comments to the ATPdigital feedback for the developers and ask them nicely to hurry up! Eye fatigue is not fun!

All the best,
            Deb

Comment

Thank you Deb, yeah eye fatigue sucks :-)

Comment

Hello Deb,

Sorry to disturb with the same topic, but I have to agree with 2pac. Using the ATPdigital we don't find any way to resize the window and after sometime it becomes very difficult to read, and eye fatigue becomes into headache, which is not a viable solution for the time we need to spend reading the contents to learn materials.

Can you please expose this again to the developers to know what kind of setting/trick we can use to increase the size.

thank you,
                Pedro Alves

Comment

Hi Pedro,

Please don't apologise. I will definitely flag this up again to the developers and also to my boss.

Many thanks,
                  Deb

Comment

Hello Deb,

Is it my impression or the size of the ATPDigital was increased. A

thank you,
                    Pedro Alves

Comment

Hi Pedro,

Interesting!
                      I raised this with our developers last week and they told me that the ATPdigital screen size changes are in the pipeline. It is scheduled in with some other work so the will be released at a later date.
                      However if the ATPdigital size seems bigger on your screen then that's great news!

All the best,
                      Deb

Comment

Hello Deb,

Actually was my Windows settings that help me to mitigate this issue. Going into Windows, Right click under Desktop -- > Display Settings --> Display --> Change size of the text(In my case it has been increased to 125%) and really helped on my reading now.

Meanwhile I will wait for your feedback.

thank you,
                        Pedro Alves

Attached Files

Comment

Hi Pedro,

Thanks for sharing.

Warm regards,
                          Deb

Comment

Working...
                          X