Lesson A&S 17 DC motors and generators

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesson A&S 17 DC motors and generators

Hello, just wanted to let you know that I found some wrong images in this Lesson, under Actuators there's a picture of GPWS "TOO LOW GEAR" and under Linear Actuators there's a GPWS "DON'T SINK" .

Hi Lubesso,

Thanks for your message. I'll forward this to our SME to take a look and see what's what.

Many thanks,
    Deb

Comment

Hello again Deb, I've nearly completed module 2 for ATPL (A) and I noticed that there are 2 identical lessons and PT for Air Law Licensing.
      I found the 1st between A&S PT 14 and RNAV 14 then exactly the same lesson can be found at the very end of the module 2, as Air Law 37.
      Software recognizes both as different lessons therefore to complete the module one must review the same lesson twice and also pass both PT.

Comment

Hi Lubesso,

Ooh! That's interesting, thanks for flagging it up. I don't believe anyone else has mentioned this...
        I will check the lesson settings and see whats what.
        If possible, please could you email support@bristol.gs with the title 'FAO Deb' and copy and paste this part of your message:

"Hello again Deb, I've nearly completed module 2 for ATPL (A) and I noticed that there are 2 identical lessons and PT for Air Law Licensing.
        I found the 1st between A&S PT 14 and RNAV 14 then exactly the same lesson can be found at the very end of the module 2, as Air Law 37.
        Software recognizes both as different lessons therefore to complete the module one must review the same lesson twice and also pass both PT."

This way I will have your email address and full name, and can check the syllabus you're working from.
        Best regards,
        Deb

Comment

Sure, I'll proceed to do it and I can also attach a screenshot

Regards

Comment

Thant's great, thank-you

Comment

Working...
            X