Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Performance CPL (H)

Hi there.
    There doesn't seem to be any questions for this subject on the atpl question bank for CPL(H).
    Is this normal? I am required to do this exam in the new sylabus.
    Kind regards,
    Caroline

Re: Performance CPL (H)

Hi Caroline
    I can't remember the exact requirements for CPL(H) right now but if you revise the questions in ATPL(H) for Performance you will find that this covers all the "known" questions.

Colin

Comment

Go to the following link:

http://www.jaa.nl/licensing/jar-fcl/...Jan_frame.html

Open the file containing the Learning Objectives for 034 Performance (Helicopters).

You will see that it shows which LO's are applicable to ATPL(H), ATPL(H)/IR and CPL(H).

You can then identify those questions within ATPL(H) which would be relevant for the CPL(H) and those which would not apply.

Note that, at the moment the UK CAA is only providing exams for ATPL(H)/IR and not for the basic ATPL(H), which is a VMC licence only.

Considering that there is only one extra examination (IFR Communications) for the ATPL(H)/IR over the requirements for CPL(H) you may want to consider the ATPL(H)/IR syllabus and examinations and be covered for the IR(H) as well.

Hope that helps.

Best Regards,

Tony Pike

Give Sergei back his dignity......Simples!

Comment

Thanks for the information Tony. I will have a look at your link. However it is a pain having to sift through the questions myself. Using up time that I don't have. Hohum.... Thanks also for your suggestion. But that doesn't really go with my plans.

Comment

All sorted on ATPOnline

Cheers

Jill

Comment

Working...
          X