Planning minima

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning minima

Could someone please explain me why these 2 questions asking for the same thing regarding planning minimas the answer is not the same for both? Am i missing something?

ID: 710050
    ID: 710053

And when considering planning minima for a take off alternate aerodrome is ceilling taken into consideration for a Non precision approach, a CAT I approach and Circling approach? or only for CAT I?

Cheers

One is for the destination aerodrome with a NPA, the other is for the destination alternate aerodrome.

Comment

According to Regulations, what is the planning minima for a destination alternate with a non-precision approach available?

Regulations:
      CAT.OP.MPA.185 Planning minima for IFR flights aeroplanes
      Planning minima for a destination alternate aerodrome, isolated aerodrome, fuel en-route alternate (fuel ERA) aerodrome, en-route alternate (ERA) aerodrome
      The operator shall only select an aerodrome for one of these purposes when the appropriate weather reports and/or forecasts indicate that, during a period commencing one hour before and ending one hour after the estimated time of arrival at the aerodrome, the weather conditions will be at or above the planning minima:

Type of approach: ..... Planning minima:
      CAT II or CAT III .......... CAT I RVR
      CAT I ........................... NPA RVR/VIS, Ceiling shall be at or above MDH
      NPA ............................. NPA RVR/VIS + 1 000 m, Ceiling shall be at or above MDH + 200 ft
      CIRCLING ................... CIRCLING

According to Regulations, what is the planning minima for a destination aerodrome, if it is equipped with a non precision approach only?

Regulations:
      CAT.OP.MPA.185 Planning minima for IFR flights aeroplanes
      Planning minima for a destination aerodrome other than an isolated destination aerodrome
      The operator shall only select the destination aerodrome when:
      (1) the appropriate weather reports and/or forecasts indicate that, during a period commencing one hour before and ending one hour after the estimated time of arrival at the aerodrome, the weather conditions will be at or above the applicable planning minima as follows:
      (i) RVR/visibility (VIS) specified in accordance with CAT.OP.MPA.110; and
      (ii) for an NPA or a circling operation, the ceiling at or above MDH
      ;or
      (2) two destination alternate aerodromes are selected.

Tom

Comment

Working...
      X