Blood donation discrepancy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood donation discrepancy

Q400158 +Q400869 Say you got less hemoglobin, are more susceptible to hypoxia, and will faint.
    Q400213 Says this has nothing to do with hemoglobin but you have risk of low blood pressure due to loss of blood volume (haemoglobin level is too low is one of the wrong options).
    Please clarify this.

Actually it doesn't say, "This has nothing to do with haemoglobin". But it does say, slight (note - slight) risk of low blood pressure.

When something happens to your body there are usually several symptoms or side effects. One question might focus on one symptom and another question might focus on another symptom - this occurred in the questions you mention.

Comment

Now most of the peoples are confused about blood pressure reading. I think blood pressure calculator is very important for them. Do you recently checked your blood pressure ? If you want to get an idea whether it is normal or abnormal. So i recommend you for use blood pressure calculator. Blood pressure calculator will provide your blood pressure result instantly. I hope my post will help you to take a healthy life. I will share with you another health tips. Thank you so much for join with this community.

Regards
      Ortiz

Comment

Working...
      X