Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about NOTAMs

Hello guys,

Would anyone be able to provide me with some NOTAMs decoding questions that i can practice ?

Cuz there were few questions on NOTAMs that showed up in previous EASA exams and i need some to practice if some have some good ones,

Cheers
    Regards,
    Saif.

I'm not 100% aure on these questions - but I have a feeling the front of the JEPP MANUAL may be the key.

JEPP MANUAL .... INTRODUCTION ... pages 1 - 14 .... CHART GLOSSARY ... this offers a list of definitions. One question reported asked for a definition of MINIMUM OF ROUTE ALTITUDE; I think the answer was from page 8, right side .... known obstruction clearance within 10 NM of the route centreline.

After the CHART GLOSSARY you can find a list of ABBREVIATIONS ... pages 41 - 45. Question asked about LO .... page 43 ... Locator at Outer Marker Site.

I will stress, I'm not sure about these ones - any more feedback would be really welcome!!

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
      I'm not 100% aure on these questions - but I have a feeling the front of the JEPP MANUAL may be the key.

JEPP MANUAL .... INTRODUCTION ... pages 1 - 14 .... CHART GLOSSARY ... this offers a list of definitions. One question reported asked for a definition of MINIMUM OF ROUTE ALTITUDE; I think the answer was from page 8, right side .... known obstruction clearance within 10 NM of the route centreline.

After the CHART GLOSSARY you can find a list of ABBREVIATIONS ... pages 41 - 45. Question asked about LO .... page 43 ... Locator at Outer Marker Site.

I will stress, I'm not sure about these ones - any more feedback would be really welcome!!

Tom
      Perfect, it will help hopefully

Thanks Tom!

Comment

Working...
      X