No announcement yet.

Latest Covid-19 info regarding exams and revision weeks at Bristol Groundschool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Covid-19 info regarding exams and revision weeks at Bristol Groundschool

Hello everyone,

Just to let you know that the latest information regarding revision weeks and exams due to be held with us here at Bristol Groundschool is on our website www.bristol.gs.
    We'll continue to keep the website updated with any changes and further information as we have it.

Take care,
    Deb

https://www.bristol.gs/uk-caa-exams-coronavirus/

Hi Deb,

Read the notices on the Web page and followed the links but still have a question:

Do those who are doing the Austro Control examinations apply for the 6 month extension to the CAA? If not has an extension been applied for Austro and who do we apply to?

Thanks.

Comment

Hi quigs

Sorry for the wait.
      Noush tells me that Austro Control have extended by 4 months at this time but best to contact them - examinations@austrocontrol.at

Hope that helps,
      All the best,
      Deb

Comment

Hi all,

I had a response to my question to Austro Control yesterday, and thought it would be good to post it on the site:

Q: I am a student who has been taking his exams at Bristol Ground School (ATO 0125). I believe that there is now an extension currently of 4 months in which to take all the exams (18 to 22 months) due to Covid 19.

If this is the case, is there a process in which we (the students) need to apply or request the extension or is it automatic.

Thank you.

A: There is no need to apply for it, it is automaticly

Mit freundlichen Gr

So it looks like there is no need to register or request it.

Comment

Working...
        X