Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bgsonline Intermittent service

Good Evening Folks.

For past few hours been struggling to access bgsonline, atpforum and bristol.gs is it just me or everyone else is having the same issue.

Exams tomorrow so rather worried.

BGS support are we back online?

Many thanks for restoring the service in advance.

nibs

I have the same problem exams next week!

Comment

BGS online is not working ! After "generate exam" I click start and nothing happen! Exams next week, pleas fix asap 😰

Comment

Same issue as the two previous posts. I cannot generate any practice exam questions.

Comment

Same issue here bud, Colin tells us that the boss knows of the issue

Comment

Exam Tomorrow! Same problem here.

Comment

Server Error in '/' Application.

There is no row at position 0.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: There is no row at position 0.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.
              Stack Trace:
              [IndexOutOfRangeException: There is no row at position 0.] System.Data.RBTree`1.GetNodeByIndex(Int32 userIndex) +2533757 System.Data.RBTree`1.get_Item(Int32 index) +16 System.Data.DataRowCollection.get_Item(Int32 index) +16 DA_BL.Sessions.DAL.SessionDAL.ValidateCookie(Guid sessionGUID, DateTime expires) +325 DA_BL.Sessions.BLL.SessionBLL.ValidateCookie(Sessi onCookieBOL cookie) +107 QBank.QBankMembers.Page_Init(Object sender, EventArgs e) +280 System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller (IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +25 System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Cal lback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +42 System.Web.UI.Control.OnInit(EventArgs e) +132 System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +143 System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +391 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1477

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.5446; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.7041

Comment

Just got a similar prompt when I tried it on Internet Explorer. I normally use Chrome, no joy. I am just making do with the bgs CBT offline exam questions. Down side is you won't get any explanations until the end when you review your answers.

Just out of curiousity Vbastos which exam venue are you sitting yours at? As tomorrow is easter Monday (bank holiday) and exams aren't on until the week of April 4th.

Comment

Crtl Alt Del....

Comment

Originally posted by Flystar View Post
                    Crtl Alt Del....
                    Does it solve the issue?

Comment

Good news, it seems to be up and running now!
                      Happy studying all and best of luck.

Comment

Happy Days....

Back on bgs....

Thank bgs support for resolving the issue, enjoy rest of your Easter weekend.

For rest of us we are going keep calm and carry on

Mike

Comment

All sorted, thank you BGS support team

Comment

Good Day BGS Support,

qbank.bgsonline.eu is getting slower and slower this afternoon, can you please look into this.

Many thanks

Comment

Hi nibs2007,

Will do, thanks.

Best regards,
                              Deb

Comment

Working...
                              X