Resources to study for EASA ATPL exams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resources to study for EASA ATPL exams

Friends, I need some help preparing for my ATPL exams. What are all the resources I would need to purchase to study for the exams? (Eg- Calculator, E6B etc.) Besides the BGS online course, do I need any other support material to study from to give my exams?

Hi Maccas, Our complete study kit provides you with everything you'll need for the exams - https://www.bristol.gs/product/complete-study-kit/
    You'll need the Jepessen Route manual for Gen Nav and Flight Planning. You should use an approved CRP-5. There are 3 calculators permitted in the exams, the kit includes one of them. You will need the three CAP's (697 for Flight planning, 698 Performance & 696 Mass & Balance) These are downloadable if you'd wish, we just charge for the cost of printing.

Any questions about it all, please ask.

Comment

YES the above mentioned link has good Information .....it will be very useful for the exams ................
      MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology admission PES Institute of Technology admissionReva University admissionRV College of Engineering admission Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering admission

Comment

Working...
      X