Accelerator courses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accelerator courses

I'm now booking for the revision course and for the CAA examination. Of course the accelerator course would be welcome.
    I need to know if there will be other accelerators courses scheduled closer to the revison courses, eg between the revision course and the exam, or just before the revision course?
    These appearing on the website are not convenient for me: as many students, I have a job and I live quite far from the UK. I won't have the opportunity to leave my place 3 times for the accelerator courses and three times for the revision courses and exams.... Is there something you could do for this?
    Thank you.

Hi Jean,
    Information on dates of accelerator courses can be found on our website. Here is the link

Hope that helps.

Thanks
    Each module ends with a Revision Course, one week (2 weeks for the ATPL(H) old 2-module course) of classroom based training in Clevedon timed to occur immediately before the UK CAA exam dates. The purpose of the intensive Revision Course is to consolidate your learning, correct any misunderstandings and prepare you for the exams. Prior

Comment

Working...
    X