Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polish CAA ATPL Exams calendar

Hi,

I'm actually working on the ATPL with Bartolini (& Bristol).
    I'm looking for the dates of exam's , and I found nothing on the Polish CAA website (Only an old link to a 2013 calendar, wich the link is down).
    Can someone help me ?
    How does it work, to subscribe for an exam session? Have you a link with a calendar?
    Thanks a lot,

Good Day

Hi,

I have the answer.
    For the student with Bartolini, just tell to them you want to register for the exams and they will manage your registration
    with Polish CAA. They will transmit you the calendar ( 10 days of examination by month) except in July.
    The D Day, you just have to go to the exam center near the WAW airport, and take a computer, pass subjects you want. During theses 10 days, all the subjects will count for 1 session.
    You'll receive you score directly after the subject examination is finish.

Any Student go at Bartolini in November/December for the classroom session?

Good Day

Comment

Hi! I'm just starting ATPL course, not sure yet when I'm going to assist classroom session.
      Showld I go there after a good knowledge of all the subjects?
      Does we have to pass school tests during this two weeks at school?

Comment

HI Pau,

No , you don't have.
        It's a requirement to obtain the Certificate Completation Course ( CCC) from the school.
        But you have to finish the entire CBT (all Lessons in Green) to obtain this test. If you don't finish CBT before. end of classroom,
        don't worry, Emilia will provide you the test by mail.

Bye

Comment

Hi Guys, I spoke with Bartolini, they don't have start date for CPL and IR anytime soon. He said the only way is to find someone who has not finished their ATPL and cant start their CPL and IR. It would be great if anyone on here knows anyones who is willing to give their slot. Many Thanks

Comment

The problem with Bartolini is the delay, 10-12 months now... you can't go faster, just book and hope that someone can't start the training because he doesn't complete the Atpl, or wait until your official start... It's a good school, but the waiting time is critical...

Comment

xsaero Yeah Bartolini is saying Jan 2019, which is way too long.. Is there a group or a website I can find someone who is willing to give their slot. Because I know ATPL change have affected a lot of slots. I have done with my ATPLs and I disparately need to start in Feb or March 2018. Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X