EASA Feedback (Ops, Air Law and HP)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EASA Feedback (Ops, Air Law and HP)

Download attached PDF for Ops, Air Law and HP feedback. Exams taken last week at Flight Training Europe.

Benny
    Attached Files

One of the best feedback docs I've seen. Thanks a lot and good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernGuy View Post
      One of the best feedback docs I've seen. Thanks a lot and good luck.

i vouch the same !!!

Comment

Originally posted by bbm191 View Post
        Download attached PDF for Ops, Air Law and HP feedback. Exams taken last week at Flight Training Europe.

Benny
        really appreciate it
        nice and neat

Comment

bbm191

Great job! Very appreciate it mate!

Comment

Thanks Benny !!!!

Comment

Smashed it Benny !! Thanks

Comment

Not all heroes wear capes.

Comment

Thanks a lot How you guys are able to remember all the questions with all the answers? Great job tho

Comment

Amazing! but I was wondering with the gears up short trees thingy...
                    is it gears up or gears down? as in prepare for landing?

I heard from others it's gears down

Comment

Fatalistica

It's a crash landing directly into trees not a landing on the ground. Therefore gear up would prevent damage to the underside of the airplane and prevent the underside from potentially ripping apart. When you crash into trees you want the wings to hit them and absorb the kinetic energy to slow you down. Flaps fully out would create maximum drag. Hitting the short trees first would mean a smaller vertical distance to reach the ground minimising the overall damage,

Comment

Originally posted by bbm191 View Post
                        Fatalistica

It's a crash landing directly into trees not a landing on the ground. Therefore gear up would prevent damage to the underside of the airplane and prevent the underside from potentially ripping apart. When you crash into trees you want the wings to hit them and absorb the kinetic energy to slow you down. Flaps fully out would create maximum drag. Hitting the short trees first would mean a smaller vertical distance to reach the ground minimising the overall damage,
                        So please clarify. In your opinion are you suggesting gear up, and no flap or gear up and full flap in order to minimise the speed on impact? I Agree that short trees are a better option than taller trees
                        Wacky exam question. I `m guessing that different references give different advice perhaps?
                        Look forward to your reply.

Comment

Working...
                        X