Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MET, PERF, M&B and Air Law Feedback 23/24

Hi Guys,

Almost done 2 to go now and can see the light at the end of the tunnel, here is my feedback on these exams as stated above took me 2 hours to write out so I hope it helps, I have seen a few people emailing me which is great and happy to help when I can if I
    Attached Files

Originally posted by jamesc2017 View Post
    Hi Guys,

Almost done 2 to go now and can see the light at the end of the tunnel, here is my feedback on these exams as stated above took me 2 hours to write out so I hope it helps, I have seen a few people emailing me which is great and happy to help when I can if I
    congrats buddy i know how you feel, your my superhero!!!!!!

others that view this thread can they at least say thank you or acknowledge the effort that james has put into this!!!!

Comment

Feedback fantastic as ever! Perf and Met start of June, fingers crossed it shouldn't change too much

Comment

Wow great feedback! Thanks so much! What is the 22kt headwind question? I've heard a fair bit about it but haven't seen it.

Comment

Great feedback! Thank you! what is the airlaw 170 document relating to air law feedback?

Comment

Great feedback mate, cheers for that

Comment

Thanks!!

But, I think you got the wrong idea on that performance question about quick turnaround mass limit.
              The limit will DECREASE with increasing PA and temperature. About the mass, I have no idea, but I think a greater mass at landing will decrease the limit too

Anyone can clarify this?

And about that type-in maximum mass graphs... we better be lucky.
              Last edited by superflanker; 26-05-2018, 16:54.

Comment

If you look at fig 4.30 you can see that as the PA and temperature increase then the quick turnaround limiting mass decreases. You can also see that the more flap we have out the limiting mass increases.

Comment

Thanks James,great feedback !

Comment

Hi James. Just want to say well done, that

Comment

Originally posted by r10bbr View Post

congrats buddy i know how you feel, your my superhero!!!!!!

others that view this thread can they at least say thank you or acknowledge the effort that james has put into this!!!!
                      Haha thanks very much bud, yeah its an awful feeling sometimes! Haha thats very kind wouldnt go that far but glad i can help!

Thats very kind and thanks for your continued support, im glad i can help people like you who are thankful for my feedback and dont just use it without thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by nat3004 View Post
                        Feedback fantastic as ever! Perf and Met start of June, fingers crossed it shouldn't change too much
                        I do my best!! Nah im hoping they wont for you, but of course this is the CAA so you never know! But good luck

Comment

Originally posted by tomleakey View Post
                          Great feedback! Thank you! what is the airlaw 170 document relating to air law feedback?
                          Its on atp forum from another thread! If you give me your email i will send it over to you!

Comment

Originally posted by Theo88 View Post
                            Wow great feedback! Thanks so much! What is the 22kt headwind question? I've heard a fair bit about it but haven't seen it.
                            Its a question in performance, simple multiple choice however it gives you an LDA and 2% upslope, find the most wind you can take off with, all the options are TW

Comment

Originally posted by jamesc2017 View Post

Its on atp forum from another thread! If you give me your email i will send it over to you!
                              could i get it as well bud

Comment

Working...
                              X